Saturday, March 3, 2007

Lets Start to Focus

So that other members of the class can comment. I tried to post a comment to your blog but was prevented because of your settings.
Here is my comment:
It would be nice if when you say you were doing something wrong and now you are doing it right if you expanded on that a little... why was it the wrong approach? There needs to be more thinking and reflection in your blog... Also - it's March 3... You haven't posted anything since Feb 26. There should be several posts a week. Do not leave this to Mondays. There are enough of you to coordinate this.
- RO

1 comment:

Keri said...

I am interested to see how this website comes out! I live very close to the zoo and go every yr. So the website will be awesome to see.

I know you were having some probs getting interviews and what not, but I hope it all works out well.
Good luck.

And if you happen to be using an ipod nano and a micromemo to to interviews and have figured out how to use the micromemo, could ya maybe lend me a hand, or make a post or comment about it.

Thanks and good luck!