Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Good job with putting together the slides. I was a little worried it wasn't enough, but after we went through the critique I was pleased. Roxanne and Mr. Foley didn't have much to say about us changing how we have it set up, so I think we will keep going with how we have our site set up. I don't know if they didn't say much because we were the last group, or just because we're so amazing (i'm guessing because we're so amazing).

The one thing that i believe we were going to change is the slide show about the different volunteer programs. I liked the first groups idea of making a "pictureview". This way the user has more freedom, and won't get bored with looking at three different slide shows. Other than that, we've been doing a good job so keep up the good work!

Also, i suggest that people take a look at the flash 8 book. we need to start to understand the program, and such.

No comments: